installation of waste disposable system in airport.Incinerator with oil burner
– The layout should prevent any discharge of polluting substances into soil, surface water and groundwater.
– Combustion zone has to reach at least 860 degrees under the most adverse conditions with at least 6% oxygen. Since it will treat hazardous and organic waste, temperature has to reach at least 1100 degrees for at least 2 second.
– Flue gases must be cooled to 200 degrees or lower before flue gas treatment. The flue gas cleaning equipment maust be at least two-field electrostatic precipitator/ESP, dust <30mgNm3.
– Thermal efficiency not less than 85%.
– It must be equipped with filter to reduce and contain pollutants from medical and organic waste.
– Easy to operate for nearly unskilled employees.
– 25Kg/h. It will have largely paper, cardboard and food, though also it will incinerate medical waste. So the incinerator shall be able to handle hazardous and organic waste.