? Incinerate minimum 80kg/hr X 12 hrs daily
? Disposal of the two non-hazardous and hazardous waste streams (per waste inventory)
? Mobile Unit (Skid mounted taste with lifting points)
? Incinerators must have a secondary combustion chamber with a minimum temperature range of 900c
? Liquid waste streams shall be incinerated by an appropriate liquid injection system
? The incinerators will be set up with visual alarms to alert operations of low temperature in the secondary room
Operating Environment and Ambient Conditions
The Incinerators package shall be designed to operate under these conditions:
? Average Daily Max/Min January Temperature, 2-12°C
8. The incinerator has to have an emergency port. The emergency vent shall stay closed ie. It will not emit flue
gaseous during normal operation of the incinerator.
9. Metal fuel tank from black steel (capacity less than 2500 litres) and shall be installed at the incinerator Room.
The tank shall be supplied with all necessary fittings including fill, vent, drain and overflow line, level indicator
and accessibility for inspection and maintenance. Level switches shall be provided for these services.
(a) Low level alarm
(b) High level alarm
(c) Low level beginning of transport pump
(d) High level stop of transport pump
10. A ready built fabricated room shall be provided for housing the incinerator. The room will be designed in such a manner
that free space is available on either side and heat radiation maintained at minimum and giving the operators a simple
workable environment and venting. The materials will be sufficient structural thickness of mild steel angles neatly
coated with metal primer and epoxy paint to withstand sea corrosion
11. CE certificate and comply with EU regulations
12. Necessary Maintenance spares and concomitant accessories have to be provided with Incinerator System
Class 1: Industrial Plants Burning Waste as an Additional/Alternative Fuel
Incinerators in which the waste serves as the fuel or supplemental fuel in an industrial process (e.g. using
cement kilns or another industrial boilers or furnaces for the disposal of poisonous or hazardous materials).
cement kilns or any other industrial boilers or furnaces for the disposal of noxious or hazardous materials).