– Incinerator capacity of destruction of 350 kg/hour, calorific value of waste will be 13-25 MJ/kg
[3,500 kcal/kg] and maximum heat capacity 1,225,000 kcal/hr.
– Incinerator destruction capacity will be 8.4 tons/day and performance time will be 24 hr. /day.
– Waste will be through automatic feeding system into the incinerator.
-The temperature will modulated in varying flow and percent in oxygen, combustion gas is re-burned
from the re-combustion[secondary] chamber at a temperature of minimum 1,100 C during 2 minutes.
– Control panel will be fitted with a practical synoptic view showing the working situation of the whole
incinerator and controlled by DCS/PLC system.
– Gas treatment system will honor the EE standard [Directive 2000/76/EC-4/12/2000.
– TOC of slag and bottom ashes will be 3% of the dry weight.
– Installation will be totally free from visible smoke.
– Incinerator will be designed as a Packaged unit, having electrical connection pre-wired and closing pipes
– Incinerator will have automatic de-ashing system with upward direction.
– Incinerator will have flue gas treatment system inclusive [emergency by-pass stack, gas heating system,
two reactors and particulates filtering system] and guarantee of emissions out of incinerator.
– Training of AKU staffs at website.
– Site may be inspected and examine existing ATI machine, capacity 150 kg/hr. in 24 hour operation.
– Present infrastructure space is available in cellar, 100′ Length x 30′ wide x 20′ Height for 2nd Incinerator.
– Present chimney length is 12 meter, and width is 24″dia.
– Existing chimney length is 12 meter, and width is 24”dia.